Sported’s Fit for Impact programme pairs our member groups with a Sported volunteer to help them better understand and develop their impact practice.
The programme takes our members through an Impact Practice Learner Journey – from understanding the language, recognising the benefits of measuring impact, exploring how to do this practically, and sharing top tips to sustain good impact practice within their group.
Why Fit for Impact is needed
Sported’s members have an incredible impact on their communities, but are under increasing pressure to evidence their impact when applying for funding. Sported’s Fit for Impact programme helps our members prove it!
Fit for Impact is helping our members to…
• Define the difference they want to make
• Develop ways of proving and communicating the difference they are making
• Improve the services they provide
• Better allocate resources
What does Fit for Impact involve?
• One-to-one support from a Sported volunteer for 4-6 months.
• 4 x structured sessions with your volunteer (min. two face-to-face) to support you to understand impact practice, assess your current impact practice and develop an action plan to embed this.
• Remote support from your volunteer, Sported staff and online resources to answer questions and provide support between sessions.
If you’re a Sported member and feel your group could benefit from this support, please complete this short Expression of Interest.
Contact your Regional Manager or Judith McComb (Evidence and Learning Manager) on email@example.com for more information, and check out the range of Sported’s support in this area on the Your Impact pages of YSN.
Non-members can check their eligibility for FREE Sported membership by clicking HERE.