Your support can have a significant impact on young people in your local community and every pound you raise goes to where it’s needed most.
There are lots of ways to get involved – have a look at the ideas below and get in touch if we can help support your efforts.
- Swim, cycle or run for Sported and ask friends and family to sponsor either the activity itself, your training or even your playlist! (Don’t take your iPod in the pool though.)
- Set yourself a new challenge and ask friends and family to sponsor you. It could be walking to the station for a month or giving up chocolate or coffee.
- Challenge your friends or colleagues to a virtual cycle race in the gym
- Use a pedometer to track your steps for a week or a month and ask your family to sponsor you when you reach your target
- Find out if you can do a sponsored run for Sported around your school sports field
- Be creative – have a think about what works for you. Aim for something challenging, but fun.
Don’t forget to let us know what you’re planning so we can support you.
Make a Donation to Sported
Become a Corporate Partner
We're delighted to work with a variety of organisations that are committed to our vision.