Sported are here to help community groups survive and thrive.
With your FREE Sported membership, you can access a range of services which are designed to suit your individual needs.
• Mentor Support – one-to-one support for 3-6 months to develop your long term plans (premium members only)
• Light Touch support – support from a Sported volunteer when you need it most in person or remotely. Covers a vast range of topics
• Prove that what your doing is making an impact by joining the Sported Impact Learner Journey
• Bespoke Funding search for when you need something more tailored
• Receive monthly funding bulletins and member newsletters with information and services specifically tailored to Sport for Development organisations
• Opportunity to attend workshops in person or online in areas such as: fundraising, business planning, social media, financial management
• Tailored legal and insurance advice from Sported partners
• Access to the online Members’ Area where you can access how-to guides and bitesize videos
• The opportunity to take part in projects with Sported partners
Other benefits and opportunities
We have a number of discounts and ad hoc opportunities available to our members. Recent examples include:
• Money off with equipment provider Davies Sports
• Money off training with online training provider Educare
• Reduced price workshops with Disability Sports Coach
Please read the eligibility criteria carefully.