We have volunteering opportunities across the whole of the UK, so if you have professional expertise in one of the following fields and want make a difference in your local area, follow the link at the bottom of the page to apply or get in touch to find out more!
- Business planning
- Governance in the Third Sector
- Marketing and PR
- Fundraising and writing funding applications
- Action planning
- Sport development
- Evaluation and impact
So you are interested in becoming a Sported volunteer? Fantastic! Here are the next steps…
1. If you are interested in volunteering for Sported, but would first like to confirm if our opportunities match your skills and experience, we are always happy to receive and respond to CVs and enquiries. Please feel free to email Mark, our Volunteer Services Co-ordinator, who will be happy to answer your questions or arrange a quick, informal chat. Send your questions or CV to email@example.com or call 0207 389 1905.
2. All set? Please complete the volunteer application form. You can part complete your application, save it and come back to it later – or complete it all at once.
3. Your application will be reviewed by your National or Regional Manager.
4. Following this, you will be contacted to arrange an interview with your National or Regional Manager.
5. If at this stage we think you are right for the role we will request your references.
6. You will be invited to attend an induction training session, normally lasting 2-3 hours and then you will be formally accepted and invited to visit ‘Your Sported Network’ where you will be able to access all of the services that are on offer to you.
Once again, if you aren’t sure if you have the right skills or experience or would like to speak to someone about the role in more detail please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 389 1905 and we can guide you through the process.
As a volunteer you’ll be working directly with our members, helping to support your local community.
How it works
We match our volunteers to a Sported member who would best benefit from their professional skills