Location: Home-based (with willingness to travel to meetings when required)
As a People Officer, you will deliver operational support and advice on people matters across the organisation.
Acting as the main point of contact for HR requirements, you’ll ensure that day-to-day operations run smoothly and deliverables and organisational objectives can be met.
Developing our recruitment and onboarding processes, you’ll provide a person-centric focus and strengthen our internal communications, cultivating a positive, inclusive working culture.
Additionally, you will:
- Review and update job descriptions and organisational structures
- Oversee external reviews of all HR / organisational policies
- Support the management of change
- Produce monthly and quarterly People reports
To be considered as our People Officer, you will need:
- Experience in an HR and/or People role
- Experience of supporting performance management processes
- Experience of managing recruitment and onboarding
- Experience of working with HR Systems, data management and reporting
- Experience of rolling out new policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- A strong understanding of how to build and maintain positive work-based cultures
For full details, download our People Officer Job Pack
Applications can be submitted by visiting our Recruitment portal.
Closing date for applications is Friday 8 December.
Interviews will take place w/c Monday 18 December.